Pengaruh Motivasi, Disiplin dan Kepemimpinan Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Badan Pemberdayaan Perempuan Perlindungan Anak Dan Keluarga Berencana Kabupaten Banjar

Alfisah .

Abstract


This  study  aims  to  determine  the  effect  of  motivation,  work  discipline,  and leadership signifi cantly of both simultaneously and partially on the performance of employees in women empowerment, Child Protection and Family Planning Board  Banjar  Regency.  In  addition,  it  also  aims  to  fi nd  out  the  dominant variable  affecting  the  performance  of  employees  in  Women  Empowerment, Child Protection and Family Planning Board Banjar Regency.

Sampling technique in this study is a census, wichh is all employees of Women Empowerment, Child Protection and Family Planning Board Banjar Regency as a population of 33 people were sampled. Data were analyzed using multiple regression analysis. 

The  result  showed  that  both  partially  and  simultaneously,  the  variables motivation,  work  discipline,  and  leadership  have  a  signifi cant  effect  on  the performance  of  an  employee  of  Women  Empowerment,  Child  Protection  and Family Planning Board Banjar Regency. The most dominant variable affecting the  performance  of  employee  Women  Empowerment,  Child  Protection  and Family  Planning  Board  Banjar  Regency  is  the  variable  of  work  discipline. Variation of performance (y) which can be explained by the variables of moti- vation, work discipline, and leadership is at 66.7%, while the remaining 33.3% is infl uence by others.

Keyword :Performance, Motivation, Work Discipline, Leadership.

 


Full Text:

PDF


DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.20527/jwm.v1i1.60

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2017 Jurnal Wawasan Manajemen

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
Jurnal Wawasan Manajemen by Magister Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Lambung Mangkurat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Based on a work at jwm.ulm.ac.id.